Best Angular JS Training in Bangalore
Angular JS Training in Marathahalli, Bangalore by RIA institute offers students an innovative way to learn Angular JS in Bangalore. With experienced Angular JS professional trainers and advanced lab Facilities to practice Angular JS, students can complete Angular JS training on real-time scenario. Our Angular JS Training institute in Bangalore is rated as one of the Best Angular JS Learning Centre on Google.
Training methodology used for conducting Angular JS Training in Marathahalli course includes ease of understanding Angular JS concepts, latest examples in Angular JS classes and real-time practical exposure. This ensures that students opting for Angular JS training in Marathahalli, Bangalore get value for money. Our Angular JS course content is structured to cover all concepts under Angular JS Training.
Angular JS Training Facilities
Coaching facilities for Computer Training in Marathahalli, Bangalore are best suited for Freshers as well as experienced professionals who are actively looking for upgrading skills in Computer. From Computer training consultation to Computer course completion we offer complete support to students. Regular reviews are conducted to ensure that Computer Training is being conducted in a structured manner and the students are able to understand all the Computer Training concepts.
Angular JS Training Batch Timings
We offer flexible batch timings for Computer Training in Bangalore. Students can choose to join our weekday batches for Computer course and IT professionals looking for Computer Training to advance in their career can join our Weekend classes based on their convenience. We also offer Fast Track Training for students who want to complete a Computer course in detail in a short span.
Advantages of Studying Angular JS with Us
Angular JS Trainers at RIA Institute
AngularJS Training Overview
Accelebrate’s AngularJS training teaches developers how to use AngularJS to facilitate development of single-page web applications that use the Model-View-Controller (MVC) design pattern.
Location and Pricing
Most Accelebrate courses are delivered as private, customized, on-site training at our clients’ locations worldwide for groups of 3 or more attendees and are custom tailored to their specific needs. Please visit ourclient list to see organizations for whom we have delivered private in-house training. These courses can also be delivered as live, private online classes for groups that are geographically dispersed or wish to save on the instructor’s or students’ travel expenses. To receive a customized proposal and price quote for private training at your site or online, please contact us.
In addition, some courses are available as live, online classes for individuals. See a schedule of online courses.
AngularJS Training Prerequisites
This AngularJS training class is 65% hands-on, 35% lecture, with the longest lecture segments lasting for 20 minutes.
AngularJS Training Materials
All attendees receive courseware and the latest/best AngularJS textbook as of the date of training.
Software Needed on Each Student PC
- Google Chrome with the Batarang plug-in installed
- Other modern browsers as desired
- IDE/development environment of your choice
- Other free software and lab files that Accelebrate would specify
AngularJS Training Objectives
- Understand the design of single-page applications and how AngularJS facilitates their development
- Properly separate the model, view, and controller layers of your application and implement them using AngularJS
- Master AngularJS expressions, filters, and scopes
- Build Angular forms
- Elegantly implement Ajax in your AngularJS applications
- Write AngularJS directives
- Unit test and end-to-end test your AngularJS applications
AngularJS Training Outline
- Introduction to AngularJS
- What does AngularJS do for me?
- Who controls AngularJS?
- How can I get AngularJS?
- Our first AngularJS application
- A basic application
- Using angular-seed
- The pieces of the puzzle
- Two-way data binding
- How it fits together
- How much of the page is an Angular application?
- Model, View, Controller from the AngularJS Perspective
- Single Page Applications
- What do we mean by Single Page Application?
- Creating Angular Modules
- Using Angular’s Routing Service
- Routing Basics
- Accessing URL Data
- Using the $location Service
- Creating a Skeleton Single Page Application
- Where Controllers fit in, and what they do, from Angular’s perspective
- Managing Scope
- Setting up Behavior
- Building a basic controller
- A more advanced controller
- How to create a model
- Explicit models
- Implicit models
- Angular’s take on the View: a little bit different
- Tying a View to a Controller
- Tying a View to a model
- Expressions are lightweight code snippets
- Expression capabilities
- The border between expressions and $eval
- Standard filters
- Writing your own filter
- Tying filters together
- What are scopes?
- What do scopes provide?
- Scope lifecycle
- Scopes as glue between controller and view
- Scope hierarchies
- Scope and events
- Angular Forms
- Angular forms vs HTML forms
- Angular form controls
- Form events
- The form controller
- Form validation
- CSS classes for form data
- Ajax, Data, and Angular
- High level interactions with servers
- Low-level server interactions with $http
- The deferred/promises API
- Making RESTful Service calls with $resource
- Teaching HTML new tricks
- Binding text and attributes
- Directive processing lifecycle
- DOM Processing
- A basic directive
- Directives and scopes
- Creating reusable directives
- Turning directives into components
- Testing in Angular
- Unit testing
- Working with Dependency Injection
- Other unit testing issues
- End-to-end testing
- Angular’s E2E testing framework
- Commands and expectations
- Controlling what happens before and after the test
- Running a scenario
- Unit testing