A+ Training in bangalore
Best A+ Training in Bangalore
A+ Training in Marathahalli, Bangalore by RIA institute offers students an innovative way to learn A+ in Bangalore. With experienced A+ professional trainers and advanced lab Facilities to practice A+, students can complete A+ training on real time scenario. Our A+ Training institute in Bangalore is rated as one of the Best A+ Learning Centre on Google.
Training methodology used for conducting A+ course includes ease of understanding A+ concepts, latest examples in A+ classes and real time practical exposure. This ensures that students opting for A+ training in Marathahalli, Bangalore get value for money. Our A+ course content is structured to cover all concepts under A+ Training.
A+ Training Facilities
Coaching facilities for Computer Training in Marathahalli, Bangalore are best suited for Freshers as well as experienced professionals who are actively looking for upgrading skills in Computer. From Computer training consultation to Computer course completion we offer complete support to students. Regular reviews are conducted to ensure that Computer Training is being conducted in a structured manner and the students are able to understand all the Computer Training concepts.
A+ Training Batch Timings
We offer flexible batch timings for Computer Training in Bangalore. Students can choose to join our weekday batches for Computer course and IT professionals looking for Computer Training to advance in their career can join our Weekend classes based on their convenience. We also offer Fast Track Training for students who want to complete a Computer course in detail in a short span.
Advantages of Studying A+ with Us
A+ Trainers at RIA Institute
A+ Course Content
Our A+ Course content is structured to cover all the modules within A+. From basic to advance, we give A+ training in Bangalore in a manner that is easy to understand.
- Computer Components Identification
- Assemble and Disassemble Computer Components
- Components in Portable Computers
- Devices Installation and Configuration
- Characteristics of Cabling and their Connectors
- Common IDE, SCSI and Peripheral Devices
- Optimize PC Operations Optimization
- Determine the Issues that must be Considered when upgrading a PC
- Popular CPU Chips
- Types of Memory (RAM)
- Types of Motherboards and their Components
- Printer Technologies, Interfaces and Options/Upgrades
- Troubleshoot Common Printer Problems
- Operating System Fundamentals OS Installation
- Common Error Codes Interpretation
- Networking Capabilities of Windows
- Basic Internet Protocols and Terminologies
- Procedures for Establishing Internet Connectivity