Best Angular JS Training in Bangalore
Training methodology used for conducting Angular JS Training in Marathahalli course includes ease of understanding Angular JS concepts, latest examples in Angular JS classes and real-time practical exposure. This ensures that students opting for Angular JS training in Marathahalli, Bangalore get value for money. Our Angular JS course content is structured to cover all concepts under Angular JS Training.
Advantages of Studying Angular JS with Us
- Angular JS Hands on experience
- Project support on Angular JS
- Real time exposure on latest Angular JS modules
- Advanced Angular JS Training methodologies
- Lab facilities and guidance
Angular JS Trainers at RIA Institute
- 8+ Years of experience on Angular JS Projects
- Has worked on multiple real-time Angular JS scenarios
- Worked as Top Angular JS Consultant in MNC’s across the globe
- Trained over 100 students over the years
- Certified Angular JS industry professional
- Strong Knowledge of Angular JS Theory and Practical’s
Angular JS Training Facilities
Coaching facilities for Angular JS Training in Marathahalli, Bangalore are best suited for Freshers as well as experienced professionals who are actively looking for upgrading skills in Angular JS. From Angular JS training consultation to Angular JS course completion we offer complete support to students. Regular reviews are conducted to ensure that Angular JS Training is being conducted in a structured manner and the students are able to understand all the Angular JS Training concepts.
Angular JS Training Batch Timings
We offer flexible batch timings for Angular JS Training in Bangalore. Students can choose to join our weekday batches for Angular JS course and IT professionals looking for Angular JS Training to advance in their career can join our Weekend classes based on their convenience. We also offer Fast Track Training for students who want to complete Angular JS course in detail in a short span.
Angular JS Course Content
Our Angular JS Course content is structured to cover all the modules within Angular JS. From basic to advance, we give Angular JS training in Bangalore in a manner that is easy to understand.
AngularJS Training Overview
Accelebrate’s AngularJS training teaches developers how to use AngularJS to facilitate the development of single-page web applications that use the Model-View-Controller (MVC) design pattern.
Location and Pricing
Most Accelebrate courses are delivered as private, customized, on-site training at our clients’ locations worldwide for groups of 3 or more attendees and are custom tailored to their specific needs. Please visit our client list to see organizations for whom we have delivered private in-house training. These courses can also be delivered as live, private online classes for groups that are geographically dispersed or wish to save on the instructor’s or students’ travel expenses. To receive a customized proposal and price quote for private training at your site or online, please contact us.
In addition, some courses are available as live, online classes for individuals. See a schedule of online courses.
AngularJS Training Prerequisites
This AngularJS training class is 65% hands-on, 35% lecture, with the longest lecture segments lasting for 20 minutes.
AngularJS Training Materials
All attendees receive courseware and the latest/best AngularJS textbook as of the date of training.
Software Needed on Each Student PC
- Google Chrome with the Batarang plug-in installed
- Other modern browsers as desired
- IDE/development environment of your choice
- Other free software and lab files that Accelebrate would specify
AngularJS Training Objectives
- Understand the design of single-page applications and how AngularJS facilitates their development
- Properly separate the model, view, and controller layers of your application and implement them using AngularJS
- Master AngularJS expressions, filters, and scopes
- Build Angular forms
- Elegantly implement Ajax in your AngularJS applications
- Write AngularJS directives
- Unit test and end-to-end test your AngularJS applications
AngularJS Training Outline
- Introduction to AngularJS
- What does AngularJS do for me?
- Who controls AngularJS?
- How can I get AngularJS?
- Our first AngularJS application
- A basic application
- Using angular-seed
- The pieces of the puzzle
- Two-way data binding
- How it fits together
- How much of the page is an Angular application?
- Model, View, Controller from the AngularJS Perspective
- Single Page Applications
- What do we mean by Single Page Application?
- Creating Angular Modules
- Using Angular’s Routing Service
- Routing Basics
- Accessing URL Data
- Using the $location Service
- Creating a Skeleton Single Page Application
- Where Controllers fit in, and what they do, from Angular’s perspective
- Managing Scope
- Setting up Behavior
- Building a basic controller
- A more advanced controller
- How to create a model
- Explicit models
- Implicit models
- Angular’s take on the View: a little bit different
- Tying a View to a Controller
- Tying a View to a model
- Expressions are lightweight code snippets
- Expression capabilities
- The border between expressions and $eval
- Standard filters
- Writing your own filter
- Tying filters together
- What are the scopes?
- What do scopes provide?
- Scope lifecycle
- Scopes as the glue between controller and view
- Scope hierarchies
- Scope and events
- Angular Forms
- Angular forms vs HTML forms
- Angular form controls
- Form events
- The form controller
- Form validation
- CSS classes for form data
- Ajax, Data, and Angular
- High level interactions with servers
- Low-level server interactions with $http
- The deferred/promises API
- Making RESTful Service calls with $resource
- Teaching HTML new tricks
- Binding text and attributes
- Directive processing lifecycle
- DOM Processing
- A basic directive
- Directives and scopes
- Creating reusable directives
- Turning directives into components
- Testing in Angular
- Unit testing
- Working with Dependency Injection
- Other unit testing issues
- End-to-end testing
- Angular’s E2E testing framework
- Commands and expectations
- Controlling what happens before and after the test
- Running a scenario
- Unit testing
Best Angular JS Training institute in Bangalore
- Trained over 2000 students
- Over a Decade of experience in the Training industry
- Experienced and Certified trainers
- Practical and Theory training
- Flexible Batch timings
Best Value for Money
MARATHAHALLI BRANCH :
( Ramanjaneya Layout )
# 3/76, Shiva Building,
Outer Ring Road, Marathahalli,
Bangalore - 560 037.
Opp Kala Mandir
+91 98860 01060 | 81230 21060
+91 080 2540 0478 | 6530 1060
MARATHAHALLI BRANCH :
( Hemanth Nagar )
#24, 3rd floor outer ring road
Above Born Babies, Next to Kala Mandir, Marathahalli 560037
Next to Kala Mandir
+91 80506 01060
+91 080 4851 4803
MARATHAHALLI BRANCH :
( Ashwath Nagar )
#61, basement 3rd Cross, Aswath Nagar, kalamandir Service Road, Marathahalli Post, Bangalore- 560037
Below City Union bank
+91 95135 01060
+91 080 4371 9316
( Ganga Nagar )
# 10/23, 2nd Floor,
5th Main Road, Ganga Nagar,
Bangalore - 560 032.
Near LG Showroom
+91 99456 01060 | 72040 91060
+91 080 4209 3564
RIA Institute of Technology © 2016 | All Rights Reserved .