Best French Language Training in Bangalore
Training methodology used for conducting French Language course includes ease of understanding French Language concepts, latest examples in French Language classes and real time practical exposure. This ensures that students opting for French Language training in Marathahalli, Bangalore get value for money. Our French Language course content is structured to cover all concepts under French Language Training.
Advantages of Studying French Language with Us
- French Language Hands on experience
- Project support on French Language
- Real time exposure on latest French Language modules
- Advanced French Language Training methodologies
- Lab facilities and guidance
French Language Trainers at RIA Institute
- 8+ Years of experience on French Language Projects
- Has worked on multiple real-time French Language scenarios
- Worked as Top French Language Consultant in MNC’s across the globe
- Trained over 100 students over the years
- Certified French Language industry professional
- Strong Knowledge of French Language Theory and Practical’s
French Language Training Facilities
Coaching facilities for French Language Training in Marathahalli, Bangalore are best suited for Freshers as well as experienced professionals who are actively looking for upgrading skills in French Language. From French Language training consultation to French Language course completion we offer complete support to students. Regular reviews are conducted to ensure that French Language Training is being conducted in a structured manner and the students are able to understand all the French Language Training concepts.
French Language Training Batch Timings
We offer flexible batch timings for French Language Training in Bangalore. Students can choose to join our weekday batches for French Language course and IT professionals looking for French Language Training to advance in their career can join our Weekend classes based on their convenience. We also offer Fast Track Training for students who want to complete French Language course in detail in a short span.
French Language Course Content
Our French Language Course content is structured to cover all the modules with French Language. From basic to advance, we give French Language training in Bangalore in a manner that is easy to understand.
French Language Classes for First PUC
As you are quite new to language we teach you from the basics.
- Introduction to French language and culture
- Rules of pronunciation in French language.
- Different accents used in French language.
- Changing the noun from masculine to feminine and to plural
- Rules of conjugation for -er, -re and -ir verbs in different tenses
- Usage of pronouns like Pronom personnel, pronom Interrogative, pronom “en” et “Y”.
- rules to be followed for adjective.
- how to form adverb from adjective.
- Prepositions used for countries.
- C.O.I (complement d’object indirect) and C.O.D (complement d’object direct).
- Rules of passe compose
- Vocabullary on the basis of each lessons from Dossir One
- speaking = self introduction, greetings, making basic conversation, buying at a local market, asking for general
- information. To talk about your day to day life.
- We give emphasis to all Reading, speaking, Writing and listening.
French Languate Training for Second PUC
As you are preparing for Board Exam right practice from the beginning will help you to score more marks, which helps in aggregate marks.Quickstep trains you from the perspective of Board exams, by giving you periodical feedback on performance.
Before starting the second year syllabus, Quickstep will assess your knowledge and suggest to re-practice the First year grammar and we will guide you on that.
You will learn:
- How to use pronom relative.
- Pronom “en” and “Y” in different tenses.
- Placement of adjective in a sentence.
- Pronom COI et COD and placement of pronoms in a sentence.
- Usage of pronom “on” et pronom demonstratives.
- L’imparatif affirmative and L’imparatif negative.
- Imperfait et Future simple formation and its usage.
- Difference between passe compose et l’imperfait.
- Les articulateurs logiues.
- Le discours Indirect or discours rapport
- L’expression de la duree.
- Rules and regulation of drafting the mails.
- Writing letters explaining about your past experience, or inviting your closed one or friends for a celebration.
French Language Course Details for Prefessionals (General)A1 – Part 1 & Part 2
In this Course, student will be trained in
- Basic rules and regulation of French grammar.
- Pronunciation rules.
- Reading practice by applying different accents of French grammar.
- Practicing in forming the sentences.
- Listening and to understand the pronunciation in French.
- Speaking and practicing the French Pronunciation.
- By the end of this course student will be in a position to :
- Form the sentences.
- Read the provided information or content.
- Make the dialogue.
- Able to understand the basic conversation.
- A2 – Part 1 & Part 2In this level student will be trained in:
- Different levels of grammar: sentence formation in different tenses, using adjectives, adverbs. You will also
- learn to write letter/ mail.
- Many activities included to improve the reading without
- You will be trained in listening German native speaker conversation.
- By the end of this course student would be in a position to
- Form the sentences on their-own. Write letter / mail for formal & informal occasion.
- Read without pronunciation mistakes.
- Converse and make dialogue in formal & informal occasion.
- Able to understand the conversation or dialogue among native speaker’s.
- Also there is a huge demand for skilled Translator’s and Interpreter’s. Given new rush to learn international
- languages in Educational institutions one can expect a job with Education institutions with corporate salary.
Spoken French course for Businessmen & Traveler’s
We have a customized spoken French course for Businessmen & Traveler’s who frequently visit French speaking countries.You will be trained to speak in day to day conversation like asking information, replying to query in Airport/ metro station or Hotel.This will help you to travel on your own without depending on the interpreter’s. You will be trained in the importance of exchanging the greetings and making conversation in formal and informal way.
French Training for Students (Educational segment)
School syllabus: French language training (training provided as per the School syllabus- we are teaching all major international schools syllabus of ICSE/CBSE/others).
College syllabus: French language training (We are training students from all major colleges in Bangalore).
Best French Language Training institute in Bangalore
- Trained over 2000 students
- Over a Decade of experience in Training industry
- Experienced and Certified trainers
- Practical and Theory training
- Flexible Batch timings
Best Value for Money
MARATHAHALLI BRANCH :
( Ramanjaneya Layout )
# 3/76, Shiva Building,
Outer Ring Road, Marathahalli,
Bangalore - 560 037.
Opp Kala Mandir
+91 98860 01060 | 81230 21060
+91 080 2540 0478 | 6530 1060
MARATHAHALLI BRANCH :
( Hemanth Nagar )
#24, 3rd floor outer ring road
Above Born Babies, Next to Kala Mandir, Marathahalli 560037
Next to Kala Mandir
+91 80506 01060
+91 080 4851 4803
( Ganga Nagar )
# 10/23, 2nd Floor,
5th Main Road, Ganga Nagar,
Bangalore - 560 032.
Near LG Showroom
+91 99456 01060 | 72040 91060
+91 080 4209 3564
RIA Institute of Technology © 2016 | All Rights Reserved .