MCSA Training in Bangalore
Best MCSA Training in Bangalore
MCSA Training in Marathahalli, Bangalore by RIA institute offers students an innovative way to learn MCSA in Bangalore. With experienced MCSA professional trainers and advanced lab Facilities to practice MCSA, students can complete MCSA training on real time scenario. Our MCSA Training institute in Bangalore is rated as one of the Best MCSA Learning Centre on Google.
Training methodology used for conducting MCSA course includes ease of understanding MCSA concepts, latest examples in MCSA classes and real time practical exposure. This ensures that students opting for MCSA training in Marathahalli, Bangalore get value for money. Our MCSA course content is structured to cover all concepts under MCSA Training.
MCSA Training Facilities
Coaching facilities for Computer Training in Marathahalli, Bangalore are best suited for Freshers as well as experienced professionals who are actively looking for upgrading skills in Computer. From Computer training consultation to Computer course completion we offer complete support to students. Regular reviews are conducted to ensure that Computer Training is being conducted in a structured manner and the students are able to understand all the Computer Training concepts.
MCSA Training Batch Timings
We offer flexible batch timings for Computer Training in Bangalore. Students can choose to join our weekday batches for Computer course and IT professionals looking for Computer Training to advance in their career can join our Weekend classes based on their convenience. We also offer Fast Track Training for students who want to complete a Computer course in detail in a short span.
Advantages of Studying MCSA with Us
MCSA Trainers at RIA Institute
MCSA Course Content
Our MCSA Course content is structured to cover all the modules within MCSA. From basic to advance, we give MCSA training in Bangalore in a manner that is easy to understand.
- Introduction to Windows Server
- Installing, Upgrading Windows Servers
- Configuring Local Storage & Enterprise Storage
- Implementing Storage Spaces & Data-Deduplication
- Installing and Configuring ADDS
- Installing and Managing Hyper-V virtual machines
- Implementing Failover-Cluster
- Load Balancing, NLB
- Implementing DHCP, IP Pools, Failover-Cluster, IPAM
- Implementing DNS, Zones, Records
- Implementing Group Policies
- Managing Users, Groups, OU’s
- Windows Deployment Service
- SMB-Shares, DFS (Distributed File System)
- ADCS (Active Directory Certificate Service)
- Implementing DA (Direct-Access) & VPN
- Implementing Software Define Networking