Best N+ Training in Bangalore
N+ Training in Marathahalli, Bangalore by RIA institute offers students an innovative way to learn N+ in Bangalore. With experienced N+ professional trainers and advanced lab Facilities to practice N+, students can complete N+ training on real time scenario. Our N+ Training institute in Bangalore is rated as one of the Best N+ Learning Centre on Google.
Training methodology used for conducting N+ course includes ease of understanding N+ concepts, latest examples in N+ classes and real time practical exposure. This ensures that students opting for N+ training in Marathahalli, Bangalore get value for money. Our N+ course content is structured to cover all concepts under N+ Training.
N+ Training Facilities
Coaching facilities for Computer Training in Marathahalli, Bangalore are best suited for Freshers as well as experienced professionals who are actively looking for upgrading skills in Computer. From Computer training consultation to Computer course completion we offer complete support to students. Regular reviews are conducted to ensure that Computer Training is being conducted in a structured manner and the students are able to understand all the Computer Training concepts.
N+ Training Batch Timings
We offer flexible batch timings for Computer Training in Bangalore. Students can choose to join our weekday batches for Computer course and IT professionals looking for Computer Training to advance in their career can join our Weekend classes based on their convenience. We also offer Fast Track Training for students who want to complete a Computer course in detail in a short span.
Advantages of Studying N+ with Us
N+ Trainers at RIA Institute
N+ Course Content
Our N+ Course content is structured to cover all the modules within N+. From basic to advance, we give N+ training in Bangalore in a manner that is easy to understand.
- Logical or Physical Network Topologies
- Characteristics of Different Types of Cables
- Different media Connectors and Describe their uses
- Purposes, Features and Functions of Network Components
- General Characteristics of the Different wireless technologies
- Different Network Protocols
- Classful IP and Their Subnet Masks
- Private and Public network addressing schemes
- WAN Technologies
- Security protocols and authentication protocols
- Basic capabilities different server operating systems
- Benefits and characteristics of using a firewall and proxy service
- Main characteristics and purpose of extranets and intranets
- Antivirus software
- Fault Tolerance
- Network Utility to Troubleshoot Networks
- Impact of modifying, adding or removing network services
- Network Troubleshooting with Physical Topology