Best Selenium Training in Bangalore
Selenium Training in Marathahalli, Bangalore by RIA institute offers students an innovative way to learn Selenium in Bangalore. With experienced Selenium professional trainers and advanced lab Facilities to practice Selenium, students can complete Selenium training on real time scenario. Our Selenium Training institute in Bangalore is rated as one of the Best Selenium Learning Centre on Google.
Training methodology used for conducting Selenium course includes ease of understanding Selenium concepts, latest examples in Selenium classes and real time practical exposure. This ensures that students opting for Selenium training in Marathahalli, Bangalore get value for money. Our Selenium course content is structured to cover all concepts under Selenium Training.
Selenium Training Facilities
Coaching facilities for Computer Training in Marathahalli, Bangalore are best suited for Freshers as well as experienced professionals who are actively looking for upgrading skills in Computer. From Computer training consultation to Computer course completion we offer complete support to students. Regular reviews are conducted to ensure that Computer Training is being conducted in a structured manner and the students are able to understand all the Computer Training concepts.
Selenium Training Batch Timings
We offer flexible batch timings for Computer Training in Bangalore. Students can choose to join our weekday batches for Computer course and IT professionals looking for Computer Training to advance in their career can join our Weekend classes based on their convenience. We also offer Fast Track Training for students who want to complete a Computer course in detail in a short span.
Advantages of Studying Selenium with Us
Selenium Trainers at RIA Institute
Selenium Course Content
Our Selenium Course content is structured to cover all the modules within Selenium. From basic to advance, we give Selenium training in Bangalore in a manner that is easy to understand.
- What is automation testing?
- Introduction to Selenium
- Selenium Variants
- Supported Platforms (Browsers, Programming Languages, Operating Systems)
- How Selenium Works?
- Comparison between Selenium and QTP
- Setting up Selenium IDE
- IDE in detail – Features and Components
- Test Suites
- Record and Playback in IDE
- Editing Scripts in Selenium IDE
- Running a Test Script
- Selenium Commands
- Adding Verification Points
- Script Examples
- Advanced IDE – Java Script, UI Elements, and User-Extensions.
Common Selenium Commands in Detail
- Open and Click Commands
- Verification Commands
- Locator Elements
- Wait Commands
- Storing Variables and Store Commands
Selenium Remote Control (RC)
- Description and How Selenium RC works
- Selenium RC Installation
- Selenium RC Server
- Choosing RC Programming Language
- Exporting IDE test to RC script
- RC Architecture
- Writing a Test Script in RC
Java Concepts for Selenium
- Overview of Object Oriented Concepts
- Classes, Objects, and methods
- Data Types, Access Modifiers
- Interfaces, Inheritance, Static Methods
- Looping and Conditions
- Exception Handling
- Collection Library – List, Hash Map, Hash Table
- Reading Excel/CSV files in core java
- Database Validation
Frameworks with Selenium – Junit, TestNG
- Supported Automation Frameworks
- Setting up Eclipse
- JUnit Vs TestNG
- Executing Selenium Scripts using JUnit and Test NG
- Sequential and Parallel Execution
- Storing Results
Selenium 2.0 (Web Driver)
- Why Webdriver?
- How Webdriver works?
- Difference between Selenium RC and Webdriver
- Setting up webdriver
- Creating scripts using Webdriver
- Playing with UI objects using Webdriver
- Cross browser testing using Webdriver
- Advanced WebDriver – Multiple browsers, Browser profiles, Screenshots etc.
- Using Page Objects in WebDriver
Page Objects Advanced:
- Exception Handling in Selenium
- Using Property files in Selenium
- Establish Database connections and execute SQL queries
- Data Driven testing using Selenium
Setting up Selenium Grid as collection of RC servers
- Modular Framework
- Keyword Driven Framework
- Hybrid Framework